[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” module_id=”fullwidthheader” _builder_version=”4.4.3″][et_pb_fullwidth_header title=”Senior Administrative Assistant, Programs” background_overlay_color=”rgba(0,0,0,0)” _builder_version=”4.9.4″ title_font=”|700|||||||” subhead_font_size=”26px” background_color=”#e9eade” background_enable_image=”off” background_layout=”light” hover_enabled=”0″ custom_css_main_element=”max-with:960px;” title_text_color=”#302a2d” sticky_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_fullwidth_header][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ module_class=”nopadding” _builder_version=”4.4.6″ background_color=”#ffffff” locked=”off”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.3″ custom_margin=”30px||30px||true|false” locked=”off”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.3″][et_pb_code admin_label=”Intro Summary” module_class=”homepageintro” _builder_version=”4.9.4″ locked=”off”]
About the ClimateWorks Programs Team
The ClimateWorks Programs team is strong and growing. Currently a team of 35 people, it includes 12 senior experts (Program Directors and Strategists), each of whom engages partners in many countries to advance climate solutions globally. Senior Programs staff are sought after international experts, authors, speakers, and network-builders. Information on ClimateWorks’ Global Programs can be found here: https://www.climateworks.org/programs.
The Senior Administrative Assistant’s is responsible for supporting several senior level and associate level Directors on the Programs team at ClimateWorks. This position will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, including schedule coordination, meeting logistics, and prep of meeting materials. Role will also include updating and managing contacts and mailing lists in Salesforce and assisting with event management platforms such as Aventri. This position will report to the Program Coordinator.
Scheduling and Calendar Management
- Manage daily calendars and assist with complex scheduling, including funder and partner meetings.
- Create and fill out scheduling polls to assist in scheduling internal and external group meetings.
- Prepare calendar invites for internal and external meetings.
- Provide full logistics support for in-office events and meetings (when applicable)
- Provide logistics support for remote meetings such as setting up and managing videoconference platforms, managing breakout rooms, troubleshooting technical problems.
- Provide support for weekly/monthly team meetings: distribute information, agendas and note taking as needed.
- Research and/or prepare materials for meetings and presentations; compile reference material as needed.
- Ensure that the Directors are fully briefed and prepared for meetings, events, and trips by providing or obtaining background information for these commitments (when applicable)
- In coordination with CWF travel agent, assist Directors with domestic and international travel arrangements: flights, hotels, ground transportation, and any needed logistics. Provide travel package with background, briefings, maps, and bios as needed. (when applicable)
- Administrative responsibilities may include preparing materials, ordering meals, assisting with conference room AV and managing remote participation.
Other Administrative Responsibilities
- Assist with compiling receipts and reconciling monthly expense reports.
- Assist with database management tasks in Salesforce.
- In coordination with Program Coordinator and Marketing & Communications, assist with creating and proofreading materials such as newsletters and external mailings in Pardot.
- Review communications, presentations and documents for accuracy, completeness, format, and grammar.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, BS or BA degree preferred
- Previous experience maintaining complex calendars and coordinating meetings/events
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Google docs
- Previous experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to judge the relative importance of issues and act independently to address them, applying the appropriate level of urgency and drive to achieve results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple and sometimes competing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and work with people from all walks of life.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently (both virtually and in-person) with minimal supervision
- A commitment to a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment
- Tact, poise, professionalism, diplomacy, and a good sense of humor
ClimateWorks offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience (geographic differential applied based on location).
ClimateWorks Foundation is based in the San Francisco Financial District. Our offices are closed due to Covid-19, and employees are working from home. We anticipate transitioning back to in-person work in our office in line with health and safety guidelines sometime in the second half of 2021.
Commitment to Racial and Social Justice
At ClimateWorks Foundation, we are driven by our vision of creating a thriving planet for all living beings for generations to come. We aim to foster an inclusive workplace that values diverse lived experiences and emphasizes the voices of marginalized people — especially Black, Indigenous, and People of Color — who are most vulnerable to climate impacts, and whose voices, ideas, and leadership are crucial to winning the climate fight.
To ensure that we are making meaningful progress, we have made a set of diversity, equity, and inclusion commitments across all dimensions of our work to further our mission and realize our vision. For more information, please visit: Fostering Racial and Social Justice in Pursuit of our Mission
ClimateWorks Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a diverse candidate pool. The Foundation recognizes diversity as an asset essential to accomplishing its work and views diversity as encompassing differences in race and gender/gender identity, as well as age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, job skills, education, and geographic location. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position, interested candidates must follow the link below to submit a resume and cover letter. This position will remain open until filled.
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/j/580B4D22C1